Friday, June 1, 2012

Chains and Things (Day Nine & Ten)

So I'm being a good girl and catching up on my blogging before I get too far behind.
Yesterday was brilly and today was just as much so. Thursday started off for my roommates and I at a great used and new book store called Slightly Foxed. I didn't buy any books because they would be a pain to take home, but I definitely loved it there. For lunch we went to Nando's, a Portuguese chain restaurant. I was slightly dubious about how good it would be because it was recommended by Kelsey from something she read about a member of One Direction. As much as she loves One Direction I felt she would like anything that they liked. Kelsey did not lead us astray. In fact it was fantastic. It's a chicken place and it was great. The absolute best thing about it was that you could actually get ice ( an anomaly here in the UK) and they gave free refills on cokes. It made me way happier than it should have. We went back for dinner tonight.
Thursday night we went to the National Theatre to see Antigone. It was a modern adaptation and it was even better than I thought it would be. We waited forever at the stage door for Alfred Enoch (Dean Thomas in Harry Potter) but we never got to see him.
Today we went to Hampton Court which was the palace of Henry VIII. It was a very historically informative and relaxed day.

Cheers,
 Cis



No comments:

Post a Comment