Tuesday, May 29, 2012

There is no Darkness but Ignorance

Okay, since I did not manage to get my post up last night I will try to post anything I do today, tonight, but who knows if I will succeed.
Yesterday was a magical day. I went to Windsor Castle and...I saw the queen. Sure it was from kind of far away and she was in the back of a car, but I saw the queen.
Windsor Castle was breathtaking. The views from their windows were just beyond description. It's like a bubble that you can see your whole world from that no one else can see into. I guess that is kind of the point.
After we finished our Castle tour, we walked around the area. There were so many cute little shops, but that seems to be a recurring theme every place I visit. We went to a chain type shop called Cath Kidston. I literally wanted everything in that store. I held back and only bought a coin purse, which is something that I actually did need. Just not one that expensive.
That evening we went to Leicester Square to the cinema, but I just could not give up £15/$30 for a movie I knew nothing about, so I will just wait for Snow White and the Huntsman.
If you look really closely at the statue in my pictures below, you can see where my title post comes from.

Cheers,
Cis

No comments:

Post a Comment