Friday, May 25, 2012

Hold my Thumb ( Day Two and Three)

From now on this will just be a quick rundown of events with longer posts for things that are really great experiences, but basically for day two and three here we go...
On day two, the Tower of London was great with all of its gory history and the Crown Jewels were mind-blowing. London itself is awesome.
One thing. Not only do they drive on the wrong side of the road, they also walk on the wrong side of pathways and stairs and they wear their wedding rings on the opposite hand! As for my living situation, the flat is great (even with tiny, tiny bathrooms and closets) and I absolutely adore my roommates Catherine, Mandy, and Megan.

For day three I loved the Tate. My favorite was The Lady of Shalott, which I have a picture of below. The one man play Misterman was just unbelievable, the actor was superb and the storyline for me was like watching a strangely beautiful train-wreck. I also payed a slightly exorbitant price to ride the London Eye ferris wheel, but the views made it way worth it.

Sorry the post is so short and unformed, I'll try to do better.

Cis


No comments:

Post a Comment